before you arrive:
- Schedule your appointment. If you’ve already done that, move to step two. If you would like to contact us about scheduling your appointment now, go here, and you can call or email us.
- You can expect to be in the store for an hour and a half. In that time, you will shop our gowns, try them on, and possibly purchase one.
- Take this time before your appointment to determine your budget. This information will be helpful for you and your stylist.
- Carefully choose your most trusted family members and/or friends to accompany you. Too many people can often be overwhelming, but feel free to bring the people you need to make this big decision. We welcome parties of any size, but we can comfortably accommodate 3-4 seats per bride.
- We recommend not bringing children under the age of 10. We have found they don’t understand this important process and we try to create an environment of little to no stress for our brides. For children brought to our boutique: We ask that they be monitored, and that they sit quietly while our brides are trying on.
- If you would like to bring a pair of try-on shoes, they can be helpful, but they are not required.
during your appointment:
- Arrive on time. That way, you can utilize your appointment time in a relaxed, productive manner.
- We ask that all beverages other than bottled water remain outside of the store. We have discovered that white bridal gowns and colored beverages don’t mix well!
- When you arrive, you will pick your first three try-on dresses. After filling out an information card for your stylist, you will receive a tour of the bridal gowns. Then, you will attach colored bows to three pieces that pique your interest. Your stylist will then make suggestions to build on what you liked from those first three picks.
- We have clearance prices on off-the-rack dresses, at $399 and up. We also have orderable pieces, at a wide range of prices—the majority of these are $1,200 to $1,800.
- We encourage photo taking, and FaceTiming with loved ones who cannot attend the appointment. However, know that any photograph will never capture the feeling you experience when the gown is on your body. Remember that cellphone photographs will not be the same quality as the professional photographs taken on your wedding day.
- We offer two ways of paying for your gown. Ordering options include a 60% deposit. If you pay the gown in full, you’ll receive an 8-9% discount. For the out-of-stock merchandise, we require a full payment.
If you have any other questions about your appointment, feel free to call us: (614) 336-9100, extension 5.