About Your Appointment
How to find your dream wedding dress
How does a bride find her dream wedding dress? Your wedding day is so important, and you are bound to have questions! Here is some information to help you know more about what to expect during your bridal appointment. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
Bridal Appointment FAQs
- You can expect to be in the store for an hour and a half. In that time, you will shop our gowns, try them on, and possibly purchase one.
- Take this time before your appointment to determine your budget. This information will be helpful for you and your stylist.
- Carefully choose your most trusted family members and/or friends to accompany you. Too many people can often be overwhelming, but feel free to bring the people you need to make this big decision.
With COVID-19 we have changed our guest regulations, please contact us for confirmation.
- We do not allow children under the age of 10. We have found that young children don’t understand this important process, and we want to provide a stress-free environment for our brides. For children brought to our bridal shop, we ask that they be monitored, and that they sit quietly while our brides are trying on dresses.
- If you would like to bring a pair of try-on shoes, they can be helpful, but they are not required.
- Arrive on time. That way, you can utilize your appointment time in a relaxed, productive manner.
- We ask that all beverages other than bottled water remain outside of the store. We have discovered that white bridal gowns and colored beverages don’t mix well!
- When you arrive, you will fill out an information card for your stylist, and receive a tour of our bridal gowns. Then, you will attach colored bows to three dresses that pique your interest. Your stylist will then make suggestions based on your preferences, to help you discover your perfect wedding dress!
- Price range: Dresses are available to special order at a wide range of prices. The majority of these are $1,200 - $1,800. We also have a large selection of sample gowns available off the rack, priced at $799 and up.
- Sizes: No worries! We carry wedding dresses to fit every shape and every size, including plus size.
- We encourage photo-taking and FaceTiming with loved ones who cannot attend the appointment. However, know that any photograph will never capture the feeling you experience when the gown is on your body. Remember that cellphone photographs will not be the same quality as the professional photographs taken on your wedding day.
- Payment: When you order your dress you can either put down a 60% deposit, or you can pay in full and receive an 8-9% discount. For sample gowns, which are purchased off the rack, we do require full payment.